Tuesday, October 22, 2013

910 - many anniversaries this month

Day 910 Big Shout out to all my October anniversary people.. Mom and Dad today, happy 47th!! Oct 6 to Mom and Dad K, Chuck and Debby Oct 11, Quinn and Jamie Oct 12 & Darren and Annette Oct 18
Horses out, dog fed and off to work, Today is Sheldon's fly home day so I was off at noon west bound. I stopped quick at Value Village but that place has gotten crazy priced. I just sold 3 glass jars this am to a gal for $3 and one of them alone there was $4..??? Anyway I asked about a close thrift store I heard about and sure enough found this little treasure, Worldserve Thrift Store.
After loading my treasures I rushed to my glycolic peel. I finally grabbed a tea and soup after my peel and hurried up north to meet a family to get a dresser. The man was sure it would not fit but I proved him wrong, not only did I get it, the mirror, a head and foot board but also found room for my end table from the treasure store. HAHAHA love my Enclave.
loaded, must drive safe as huge mirror on the top slides and can decapitate at any quick stop, need interior enclave rachet straps!
I made a quick stop at Micheals for more supplies then off to the airport to meet the custom growth ruler lady, well her parents actually. Just enough time to pass it off and to the pick up area to get Sheldon at 5. (his flight was delayed due to fog in FM but it was 17 and sunny here most of the day, odd)

Seeing the car was loaded we headed home, no room for Costco. Back home we unloaded the goods, ate supper then started watching Breaking Bad. Britt was relaxing but walked the dogs quick before retreating back to her TV room. Shaina worked 3 to close today




Craig and Amanda listed their house for sale yesterday and tonight have a showing so they came for a visit just after 7 and headed home before 10 just as Shaina got home from work.
 guy smiley in "his" room jamming to the beat playing toys
 and little miss chins hanging out with the ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment