Monday, October 7, 2013

895 - nails in the wall!!

Day 895 highlights are

laundry and cleaning.. wait no that is not highlights :-) but I did finish Spiders sign with a coat of wax and put on the hanger.
I added more glaze to the Ikea Lack coffee table makeover. I am shocked I did not take a before picture, this one was not in good shape when I got it but the gal gave it to me free to experiment on. It is not solid wood but it did sand up ok. I think the black glaze will help add dimension and life to the grey base.
 I hung my glass balls.. and changed and rehung and will see.. fingers crossed the stick pins hold or....


and I hung the 3 picture.. OK 2nd picture but the dry erase board in the office counted as 2nd thing nailed into the virgin walls.


I want to add turquoise and white wallpaper or scrap paper behind the glass.. another thing added to my to do list ;-( but I like to check off my list so went and scrounged up some paper and came up with this.
Then time to finish the table with more glaze and let dry

No comments:

Post a Comment