Friday, September 13, 2013

870 - 30 degrees Friday the 13th!

Day 870 was a hot one but windy hitting 30 degrees. I was off to work for what I thought a short day but ended up full to 3:30. We did manage to sneak in a work lunch which I mentioned is always a treat. Being busy does pass the day though.

Sheldon got up with me and he spent the morning loading and delivering 4 bales north of town then loaded up 5 more to deliver tonight. However I was lucky enough to be give Stampeder tickets for tonight's game so he rounded up a friend and was off to it. I am not much of a football fan so stayed behind.

Shaina worked at 9 till 2:30 and was just heading back to town when I got home. Britt enjoyed the day off school doing what she does best.. relax in the TV room. She did give Sheldon a ride to town at 5:30 to meet Rick to go to the game, grabbed her check and deposited before home again.

Shaina and 3 friends (Gail, her bf and room mate) arrived about 7 to all go riding on such a gorgeous night. A couple ladies stopped soon after to pick up some of the old square bales for their goats but decided not to . I ran quickly to Stouts to grab my dress, thanks again girls!!

The riders rode into the dark spending time throwing the ball around too, The 3 headed home at 8:30 then Shaina came in to shower and she stayed home!!. Sheldon was home form his football fun just after 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment