Friday, September 8, 2023

Market set up

I woke early today. Time to make coffee and play a few brain games. B was up and after filling her coffee cup off to her meeting with the CEO of Moore’s. Marketing was up. S slept till 9:30 then hit the internet with his coffee. He then hooked up the cargo trailer and park out front while I hauled all my stuff upstairs.

It was time to transfer the smaller cake plate. Be darned if the one piece of transfer was wrecked. I tried to choose another but went with the original plan and got another new tube out. A bit of rain started. The plate stand was clear coated then silver added to the dots. Once the drizzly off and on rain ended I loaded the trailer. There was a solid 1/10th of rain. Sheldon continued his internet peruse.



B arrived home at 2. She and Cooper went to her room for a nap. S and I took Harley for a walk around the perimeter. I then loaded in the mover and headed to town. For the next 2 hours I hauled in my wares and set up my booth.





video tour

I met Papa, Grama, Sheldon and B at OJ’s aft 6. They had arrived earlier to the ranch. We had a lovely supper, Thanks Papa! Back at the ranch, Grama Pat introduced Britt and I to cactus fruit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment