Sunday, March 5, 2023

Snowy Sunday

Mom was off to Dad’s at 9 I got to work on the genealogy work after a bit of marketing including posting my navy plant pot tutorial. I joined ancestry.ca too which has lots of data. This task took up the rest of my day. S spent the day reading and finishing his book on the couch. I was still in my PJ’s when B arrived at 1. She fed Bird and did some horse checking then in to give dogs some pain meds as both limping. S and I had pizza as a very late lunch then B and Cooper headed home in the snow at 2:30.

I took a break from my computer work to sand and put the gold on the nightstand. I also unboxed my sanding tools partially. Then it was back to my computer search and saves. S finished his book but had lots of sports on the TV to keep him busy. He did take H out for a bit and shoveled the front walk.


Opening the boxes I looked down to see this nail break!


the gold goes on, I wanted to keep the stained top but see the stain in the stain?

Mom arrived before 7:30 as I was still adding relatives. She got to work on her page too. I made hamburger soup for a very late supper. Shaina arrived before 9 and we all enjoyed a hot bowl of soup with toast. It is dang cold at -18 with a wind chill so we opted out of a hot tub. We visited with S off to hockey room and Shaina to bed after 10 to get sleep for her big trip. Mom and I finished up about 11 and I was off to bed to read too.

No comments:

Post a Comment