Monday, March 6, 2023

Shaina leaves for Thailand

Usual morning with Mom getting coffee going and breakfast of porridge. She was off at 9 as the snow softly continued to fall. S perused his laptop and phone for news and such and I was back to my genealogy charts. Shaina was up after 10 not getting a good sleep but she scrambled us up some eggs and spinach for breakfast. We had planned to have a morning hot tub but it was still -18 so no go for all.

Shaina and I set off before 11:30 swinging thru town to get a tea for our drive to the airport. I dropped her off at 12:30 to start on her Thailand adventure. Have fun and stay safe XOXO and see you on the 23rd.

I was back after 2 to find the gate not working. S came up in the skid steer and turned on power to let me in. I unloaded my groceries and new orchid (I give up on the one that has not bloomed in 2+ years) then got busy on the ancestry chart. 

Sharon popped out to put Timba's blanket on so I went and put on Bird's and fed them all. S had taken H for a walk then inside. Sharon and I came in to drink the tea she brought us and had a nice visit. S worked on taxes on the downstairs computer. Sharon headed home at 4:30, I fed H then back to my family search. S and I had a bowl of hamburger soup and a fresh croissant then he was off to watch sports and me back to the computer. Ancestry work consumes all my free time these last few days. It is an addictive task though linking people in time.

I was working away when Mom arrived around 8:30 and she joined me. We worked on it till 11 then she was off to bed and me to read with S coming up later after sports and perusing his phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment