Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Other dining table progress

Our semi retirement mornings are getting pretty rote. Coffee made, meditation, H fed, marketing for me and news peruse for S. We had our 10 am zoom meet then it was time for a walk in the sunshine. It still was a bit chilly on the ears being blow zero. We finished up pizza and wings for lunch.


this is the jewelry box I picked up yesterday

I got the accent table tutorial published then shared to all the sites and email addys. S took H for a ride to the mail before 2. The temperature was now up above zero at 3. I did accounting balancing credit card with a beer. S enjoyed his cold beer sitting in the sunshine in big brown.

Sharon popped out at 3:30. I was making Bird's food. She ate while Sharon fed and brushed Timba. The others got veggie peels but really wanted to be in the treat line. We visited in the sunshine. She headed home before 5 with S passing us to head to the shop for a bit. I went and fed H.

Back inside I continued my work on the nightstand tutorial. I put cabbage rolls in the oven for supper; compliments of Ma K XOXO. We had salad to start while watching Masked Singer then the delicious rolls. S hit the couch to watch hockey. I got back to my nightstand tutorial and finished it before 8.

I then went out to the garage and applied a coat of driftwood grey to the other dining table top. The edges did not thrill me soaking more of the stain and looking greyer so I removed some with mineral spirits. I left it to dry over night. I was back in at 9. S was reading now on the couch with his hockey game in the background. Made us a yogurt bowl and headed to bed. Not long after S came in to read in bed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment