Thursday, September 23, 2021

More vases done

Harley slept in garage overnight, I woke at her usual wanting out times but was able to fall back asleep till I got up to go feed her. She was super energetic again so after doing a bit of marketing with a cappuccino (Shaina popping up to make one too) she and I along with Stella went for a walk. We opened the winter pasture fence to let the horses out to roam now Roo no longer has her boots on to lose. The cats were fed.

Back inside I had another cap and got to marketing. I put the pork soup broth on and added veggies once simmering. Shaina popped up at 11 to cook us scrambled eggs and do some more laundry. She did a bit more work then was off to the gym at noon.

Thursday plant care was up next then more transfers, glass cleaning & reassembling the jewelry box. Once complete a few staged photos to get it posted for sale on my Etsy shop.


Shaina was back at 2 and straight to her office for calls. I painted the 3 vases many more coats and staged a few photos. On a quick break Shaina helped me carry the jumbo coffee table downstairs, thanks.

I finished up the soup for supper and we ate after 5. Shaina packed up and left after 5:30 to view a place in the city at 6 (late as usual) then off to Banff for a few days. Britt was out around 6:30 had some soup then did her horse stuff leaving an hour later. I staged the vases.

They put out a frost warning so I went and covered my wee cantaloupes and biggest zucchini plant then fed the cats soft food. Back to working on the blog and posts with my iPad by my side. After 9 it was time to head to bed to watch and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment