Saturday, September 25, 2021

Kaylin for a sleepover

Thank to the bird killers for waking me at 7 am. I did see an amazing sunrise when I let H out but this continued for the whole morning off and on so no more sleep for me. Time to feed H make coffee and get on with marketing. The lazy susan was clear coated a couple coats over the am. The pumpkin painted vase was dark waxed and I realized it was not the same design, out of the entire box I picked the only different one

B dropped Cooper off at noon and was off to get his dog food. She is going to grab me some of their salmon to try on H too. I looped the yard scooping poop then walked the horses and dogs to the winter gate and back. A third coat of clear went on the lazy susan after I put the base back on.


Back to the garage to scrub up a new project; the headboard. Brushes were scrubbed up and the pumpkin vase copper gilded. Inside I made kombucha and bottled a blueberry pineapple. While I had the vitamix out I blended veggie scraps to freeze for H and ground another jar of flax for B and her horse feed.


The lazy susan was now dry so a few photos were snapped. Some dip was mixed up but sadly I am almost out of my epicure dips, need to restock.




Britt was out at 4:30 as I was starting to paint the headboard. She fed Bird, Pepper and now included KD then was back to clean her food area, yeah! I painted a coat of grey, did my own cleaning then blended in a coat of warm white. B and Coop were off to make squash soup. The day was mainly overcast and dreary but 22 and the evening cleared and was lovely.

I put a 4th coat of clear on the lazy susan and hope it is done. Time to vacuum the front entry, Harley's kennel and change her blanket. Computer work, a quick shower then back to it. There was a fireworks show to the east at 8:30, must be a celebration; wedding perhaps? It is Saturday.

Kaylin and Lexi arrived after 9 with Chinese food for a sleepover. We visited while she ate then we moved to relax in bed watching the Circle however once the lights went out Lexi was restless with the reflective window catcher so Kaylin moved downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment