Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Projects, furniture pick up and a hair cut

I woke at 5:30 to the sound of the dang magpies so put ear plugs in and at 8 I could hear a banging thru the ear plugs. I looked out to see Pepper eating the minerals and banging the pails in the fat pen. It seems he had 2 rails down and managed to leap over them with his long skirt on too (fly sheet that is). Then he was happily eating the short grass with the girls. I went out and put him back into his paddock and put rails back in. The wire is a bit stretched to lol.


This made for an early start to the day. Time to get started painting projects.


This kitchen wall organizer and salt and pepper set were up.




a couple coats of white and left to dry, the pepper grinder continued to crackle the paint.. hmmmm


Britt and cooper came out before noon and we rode. The sun was now burning thru and it was getting roasty out. This week is gonna be hot they say, mid twenties hot. Then they were off to do yardwork and her riding lesson tonight at 5:30. 

I ran to town before 3 to pick up furniture needing fuel first. However this turned into a bit of an ordeal getting the wrong code a few times requiring UFA head office to get the right one. Finally once fueled I made it to my furniture pickup to find it was a lady formerly from Oyen. Unfortunately the coffee table was a damaged particle board type that I passed on and fortunately there were a few other things she had if I wanted. Yes please! I left with a few fun treasures.

Now to head to Amanda's swinging by a Tupperware lady to grab a dish I had left 2 years ago to get replaced with no luck seeing it is an uncommon piece.



Amanda kindly chopped off my hair.


She then ran for groceries while I hung out with Aislyn and Asher


of course we tried some fun Snapchat filters

                                            




Once she was back I was off to grab some groceries too and head home around 6. I whipped up a veggie dinner.


Krystalle and Britt pulled in after 7 to begin picture night. It turned out to be a lovely night for photos in the alfalfa, canola and paddocks. Krystalle was off before 10 with Britt soon after. I wrapped up my day with some Netflix. I had just shut the light out and dozing with my meditative music when Shaina called with gate issues. We tried a few trouble shoot but she just left it and came to the house cause mozzies were bad and off to bed seeing it was after 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment