Monday, July 6, 2020

Another gorgeous day - small squares get made

Cooper was put in his kennel 6:56 am and today he was whiny, I let him out to explore at 8:30 on his own then took Lola out for a walk, meds and to the deck. After a few coffees S went out and mowed the lawn seeing the hay was not ready to rake yet. I stenciled the end table in gold and added gold to the door details.


After our lunch break of pizza and coleslaw it was back to the end table for me. I spray painted the hardware and put back together and staged it up. S headed out to rake the winter pasture and old part of the hay field. Hand watering the garden was my sunshine break. What a beautiful no wind warm sunny 24 day!! Then it was time to walk the dogs.




After sweeping and sorting the garage I hauled out another project: the antique vanity. It had hardware removed and scrubbed up. S took his gun and went for a walk about looking for gophers then a drive around the area to "check crops". 



luckily the wallpaper drawer liners came off once soaked



Once back he helped me haul up the dresser for pickup. The gal arrived at 5:30 and once she and I loaded it up we ended up chatting for half an hour.



Luckily S was able to make the burgers for supper along with left over potatoes and yes.. coleslaw!!! 1 small head is too much for 2 people in one week LOL! I needed to catch up on the blog and some marketing. S headed out after supper to test the hay swaths. He pulled out the small square baler at 7:45 as Britt pulled in. She fed Bird loaded up Cooper and was gone in 15 minutes.


iPhone pics


Lola and I took our usual walk down the road and snapped some baling photos before heading back to the deck for some golden hour time. What a beauty day!! This is summer, I could do no wind 24 degree C days forever. S was in not long after us around 9:30 for a shower having made 160 small squares and now getting tough.


canon pics



No comments:

Post a Comment