Monday, July 13, 2020

Farmhouse white smalls complete

After the usual start to the day S hooked up the dump trailer full of bales and took them to Stouts. He and D were back in short order to pick up wood pallets to put them on. He was back with an empty trailer. I did marketing before clear waxing the white painted pieces.


this demos better what I meant for fluffy stool

After pizza leftovers S went out to meet Lorne to chat bales while I wrote a Hometalk post for the MCM desk. Time to go water the garden and pots. Lorne was off after an hour or so leaving S to start moving bales. He loaded 2 loads up, strapped them in and delivered to Stouts as I got back to dark waxing my paint projects. The candleholder was staged and an Etsy post made up.


Next on to staging the S&P and the small crate. 


The green crate was then painted 2 coats, sanded and dark waxed. All the small I had started are complete.






S was now moving bales to groups for easier pick up. I drove some fresh cilantro to leave that the gate for a lady then whipped up a loaf of bread and another pizza dough after feeding the starter earlier today. Folding the laundry while watching Canadian Baker on my ipad. Britt and Cooper stopped out before 8 and gone about 20 minutes later.


Supper was really late with S wanting to get the bale moving done. He came in before 9:30 with yummy chicken wing supper finishing up before 10 LOL. We finished off the Waco series. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment