Saturday, July 25, 2020

Switch and Roo reunite


I am not sure what would give me a deep solid sleep. No snoring, no barking, nice an cool and comfy yet wake multiple times in the night and always early. I try to not start a list but rather try rhythmic breathing and most times I can get back to sleep eventually. At 7:30 the lists began so I finally got up and made a cap and worked on marketing ad a new tutorial.

Next on the list was water all my plants... check then move on to painting the table base another coat. I am NOT liking this new paint brand at all. I should quit it while I am ahead but I wanted it to spray the chairs using my new paint sprayer.

                                        

Time to head outside and put the rail up yet again then prune snapped branches and check for damage. It seems my little cargo trailer being on the north side took the hit ;(


2 sides all banged up


these 2 varieties were planted at the same time.. what the heck.


this was only other damage I found, ding in garden shed siding

Back inside I finished my wooden crate tutorial getting it posted to a few places and sent to brand rep. The little table I glued the veneer down on was up next. It seems the glue worked to well and I had the MDF baseboard I used to flatten under the clamps glued securely to the table top. It had to be hammered off then sanded. See the wee bit of white yet to go?


Then the top edges of veneer were filled and the glued area to make all flush.


B and Cooper were out around 1:30. She fed Bird and chilled while I finished a few things before catching Switch and loading her up to head to working equitation lesson at Anna's. KD was thrilled to get to join the other 2. We were out the gate at 2:15 dropping the big pile of dill off in a box under the evergreen for pickup.

It was an exciting reunion for Switch and Roo after not seeing each other since April. The lesson was slated 3-5 but as usual the class before us ran over as did we. B, I and another young girl were in the class. It was a great refresher for Switch who did everything really well for first time back. Roo on the other hand was spell bound by Switch being there and was acting up for B eventually having Anna take the reins.

AWE!!!


Switch and I watching B to the pattern of elements.


such a cutie

Back at the ranch, Switch was hosed, poop cleaned in the fat pen and out of the trailer while B took the other 3 for an exercise loop. I tossed some hay then came in to roast veggies to go with leftover chicken. Still got one piece to go; the meal that lasts all week ;)


A shower was needed then it was an evening of research for pasture and wight loss solutions. I ordered a few grazing muzzles to help keep life somewhat normal but restricted at the same time as the fat pen is already bare after 10 days. I put Lola in the garage around 1 and shut out the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment