Friday, July 20, 2018

Prince gets home early

I think there was a bit of rain in the night as deck boards were wet and garage windows fogged up but when I checked gauge there was only a skiff. Any moisture though is welcome. My morning was spent marketing trying to move some of this painted stock. I did put the water on the garden hoping to get some darn zucchinis soon.

The custom painted nightstands were picked up at noon with the lady stopping for a visit as well. Once I had her all loaded up I watered my planters too, whew it is gonna be another hot one even though they thought not.


Now to run to town, dog food is low and Cooper found two smelly dead unidentifiable things I cleaned up a few days back that needed to go to the dump. After grabbing things at Walmart, I picked up a large creamer bottle at the liquor store then dropped off the stinky trash bag and was back home in short order. The day was 29 with a wind.. a hot wind ;(

I finished up the nightstand blog post and set it live. Tash stopped to get some fresh rhubarb I had posted on FB. She is going to make us a pie, that is an awesome trade!!

I have been getting interest in pieces for sale the last few days so juggling emails. One eventually panned out, the cute teal shelf, and the gal sent payment and will figure pickup in the future.


I made a fancy grilled chicken, perogies and grilled veggies for supper but could have saved my time as I ate alone and Britt did not get home to eat till after 7:30. She was then put to a task list. I worked on writing how to blog posts and getting social media posts up. Sheldon rolled in early at 9 and early from his usual Monday. He is now off for almost a month. Here are a few of Britt's photos from last Sundays race day.









No comments:

Post a Comment