Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Nexus traveller

Cooper requested to go out at 5:30 then was ready to go play at his usual 8:30, just like a clock ;) Rain came down thru the night off and on and a quick check showed just over 2/10ths. It was not long and we were headed to the city on this overcast day. I have my Nexus interview at 11 and made it with time to spare. S dropped me at the airport doors then ran an errand and waited in the cell parking. I was done in just over 10 minutes!! The lady who bought the teal spice rack was to pick up in cell parking but of course she was late so he waited for her, I grabbed a tea and boston cream and he picked me up back at the doors by 11:30, mission accomplished. I passed with my card coming in the mail, hello fast lines.


Our next stop was Costco to pick up a few things then grab a few boards at Rona for growth rulers and headed for home. Back at the ranch before 2, we got unloaded and S waited for a fellow to stop by and do a yard/road quote and of course ended up having a beer on the deck.

Sharon stopped by later in the afternoon for a visit. S sorted the horses back in pens for the threatening rain and it did start at 5 as Sharon was leaving and went for about an hour. I ran out in the rain and swapped Daisy and Hawk pens to keep an eye on the chubby girl. When the rain was over I checked and we had just under 1/10th.

Sheldon ate quick before his rodeo meeting at 6, Britt and Dave arrived to join me for supper then were off to watch shark week in the TV room while I did marketing. The frame blog post went live. Back home from his meeting around 9, S enjoyed a piece of cheesecake and a visit with B&D before D headed home after 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment