Thursday, October 19, 2017

set up for market

Britt had today off making for a good week to get back into it. I did have to roust her to get up for a coffee injection to get he going. She has needed a notarized photo for her vet tech association and we found a place able to do it this am. At 11 we all jumped in the truck with the trailer and were off to town. They dropped me for a quick cruise thru the rummage sale while they got the paper work. I scored a few things not much.


Next it was off to ATB where we are setting up a new FREE banking account as well as Britt. If your looking they have a great account with a $350 cash incentive to swap to them. I grabbed some change for my market float before Sheldon picked us back up and we made a few stops to get pegboard for my market display.

Kaylin posted this yesterday, ;)

Back home I cooked up bacon, tomato and avocado sandwiches for lunch. Britt went out to catch Roo but had a tough time so after I finished mine I went out to help her. Success finally.



Now I needed to haul everything upstairs and into the truck and trailer for the market. Sheldon tossed a few small squares and cleaned up the outside of the one he rolled out last week before putting a frame on the pegboard. Britt helped me load the truck and at 5 she and I headed over to the market venue to set up. Sheldon had the bison hide guy arrive just as we were pulling out.

Britt and I had our space set up in an hour and a half. Unfortunately there was not a wall for my pegboard to rest on but it is a lighted curtain area where a head table usually is ;) It looked not to bad, fingers crossed lots sells so less to bring home!



Back at the house, Sheldon and his buddy were enjoying beverages and catching up. I put on a couple pizza for another late supper and joined the fellows visit until he was off at 10. Hello Grey's


No comments:

Post a Comment