Saturday, October 28, 2017

Mama Two feathers turns 75

Today is Grama Pat's 75th birthday, HAPPY CAKE DAY!! Big hugs from the whole Kuhn Klan.


I was up after my usual 8, got busy with my coffee and added more items to my Etsy page then did a few posts for Hometalk ; my recent salt shaker , the antique cream dresser and spray painted hardware. Britt got up later working on her costume for tonight's party. This included running to town at 11:30 with bottles as well. Once back she did run out in the warm 18 sunshine to work with Roo quick before coming back in to get showered up and ready to go.

I was still working on Etsy posts at 2. I have already added 12 more items and almost to the end. I am also updating my FB album of items for sale too and my spreadsheet. Britt was picked up by Brooke and Quaid just after 3. I was just finishing up item # 13 then headed out to the garage to get started on a project. I have the new Fusion pink on its was so scrubbed up the dresser I plan to do it in.


It hit 21 by afternoon. More ads were updated and added while swapping to "This is Us" when I finally caught the last 3 episodes of season 1 I accidentally deleted off the PVR. Some were watched while soaking in the tub. Then it was back to Grey's for the evening. I did take a break to take the growth ruler out and put the first coat of poly on it and get Lola in around 8:30. It is getting so dark so much earlier now ;(  The wind picked up around 10 and brought in some rain and howled thru the night.


 Kaylin part way thru her makeup effects left and finished on right.. fabulous heh?

Egyptian Shaina with Zombie K


 Britt in Lethbridge

No comments:

Post a Comment