Friday, October 6, 2017

septic sucked

Happy 55th wedding anniversary Grama & Papa, hope you have a fabulous day!


Kaylin was off after 8:30 to work. I worked on accounting and trip planning all morning. S went out to lay out hoses to drain.





Shaina got ready and headed to town for yoga. She came back at 1 as we were eating lunch to give Sheldon his first private workout.


The septic guy arrived at 2 and had it all cleaned out in an hour and on his way. Although a chinook was forecast for today it was cloudy and even though it hit 18, yesterdays 17 with full sun felt warmer. That and the chinook winds started late afternoon. Shaina was then off to the city to work another shift at Home and Away and then celebrate Kaylin's birthday after.

I table lady messaged today she could not arrange pick up till we are back from our trip but sent the $$ in full!! How awesome is that?



I made the fabulous chicken meal I had planned for yesterday now just for Sheldon and I. Coconut curry chicken with brown rice, sweet potato and the last of my garden zucchini. It was so good.


Friday night is tropical house hunting on HGTV, fun to watch esp when one can do so from the comfort of their bed HOWEVER it does cause some to fall asleep soon after hitting the prone position. Prince was sleeping after 8:30 but I caught a few Grey's before shutting my light off at 11, what the heck that is crazy early for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment