Monday, November 28, 2016

store restock

Off on the plane early was the Prince. I had a busy morning getting loaded for the store restock and pet care including horses, the two crazies put on a show like always while the other tubbies watched.






I also worked on the dresser, starting with a drawer repair, then power sanding it back to an aged look fitting of how old it actually is. I gave the hardware a coat of white paint too.



Then it was time to race to town, pick up Monica and get to the store. Darn the luck only 2 pillows of hers sold yesterday. We rearranged the entire booth in two hours, whew! It looks fresh and new once again.








It was a race back to meet a gal at 3:45 but it seems arriving at 3:40 had her leave ;( Well time to eat, finally so I grabbed KFC and scooted home to chow it down. The dresser got white waxed, buffed and the knobs put back on. I even set up a staging area and will try pictures with daylight.

Through the evening I tried to get online and do a cyber Monday order, update my ads and and blog but it seems the other 10 families must be on too ;) Eventually they must have went to bed, I got order in after 11 and could finally watch Netflix at midnight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment