Friday, November 4, 2016

another beauty day

Sheldon was off to work today, nice short work week it was. The day started out overcast but soon warmed up hitting 19 yet again. I put a couple coats of clear poly on all 3 tables and once dry spent time staging. The 2 green old world ones took a pile of tries but the grey table got it on the first shot!

 

I knew the colors did not work after seeing the picture so went to greens/amber


but the staging gal was not a fan of amber or plant really so added books for height


an uncropped picture to see what it looks like during staging


finally the money shot


then time for grey and bam.. one shot wonder!



All the pieces were moved downstairs and posted on the various sites. I did get out in the sunshine for a bit to feed apples to the horses and give Switch her pills and flush the sarcoma.


pieces are piling up again :) and here is the deck gate in the daylight, only took 5 years!


Choosing GG's favorite color purple, I painted up another spice rack and  picture frame.

 



I also needed close up details of the fresco paint for the blog I need to do yet so snapped a few


The rest of my day was dreaded housework.. I seem to put it off as long as possible, haha. I finished up in time to cook up supper for the prince once home from work.

Britt was home at 7 after spending time with her sisters in Calgary shopping and going out for supper. We had family movie night watching a sweet movie called Oddball, based on a true story about maremmas in Australia.


here are roses Grama and Papa shared with us after the funeral, sooooo pretty, thank you for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment