Saturday, November 26, 2016

manning the store!

Today is my day to attend the big sale w/e at the "store". I was all loaded up and ready to go by noon. I jumped in with Monica and we were off. The day went fast at the mall with the big sale going on.


We handed out mini cupcakes to customers from our booth supplied by a local cake maker, thanks Glorious Cakes. Britt drove down to see the store, say hi and grab her new scarf. She had to stay this w/e for dog wards but made the trip between chores. She also managed to sneak a stop at Cross Iron in too before heading back.
 


Lori and Krystalle came to say hi too, thanks girls appreciate the support. Mom messaged from Havre to get an update and wish me luck, thanks Mom!


At the end of the day I had only sold 2 things and 2 during the week but I am now 10 items less then I had to date.






The mall closed at 6 with a vendor mixer after. It was nice to meet many of the other vendors and hear the malls plans. They signed for another 5 years so if the store works it might have a longer run then we planned. We loaded up and headed home arriving back at the ranch about 8:30.

Sheldon had enjoyed his day off relaxing with sports but he did manage to run a hot wire along the Xmas lights to stop nibbling ponies and he brought in the Xmas tree and stood it up.  He also made trip to town for a few errands then back to football. The Vanier cup was playing when I left, Doug A's son was in it so that made it more interesting for sure. They did however lose. We caught up on PVR shows before he fell asleep and I watched a few Netflix Nashville's

No comments:

Post a Comment