Sunday, February 1, 2015

super bowl Sunday

Lazy Sunday start with coffee and Superbowl commercials. I painted another top coat on each of the chair seats and once dry moved the signature blue down to stage a couple pics.

The girls got up just before noon and soon were headed home. Britt wanted to learn the art of french toast

After lunch Sheldon helped me in the garage getting lumber to build my new saw horses and drill pilot holes in the old frame for the shelf and blackboard. I put yet another coat of top coat on the white dresser after touching up yet again the white paint on base. I also put a top coat on the white paint once dry.


Britt fed Julio and did a few chores on yet another day off. Productive day in the garage, chili on to simmer then a quick shower before game time and company arrives. Matt, Marissa and baby Theo were our game guests for the night. Britt joined the party as well (mainly cause there was Boursin ;-)




They had to head home just before the end as Theo was ready for bed. After the game ended, Sheldon and I watched an episode of Marco Polo while Josh stopped out to watch a movie with Britt.

No comments:

Post a Comment