Monday, November 17, 2014

pain in the head Monday

I awoke today at 5:55 am with a headache.. though i drifted back in and out of sleep until 8 it remained for most of the day. Britt was off to school and I got ready for my morning. By 10 I was off to town to pick up my sought after spray paint Coreena picked up in the states for me this weekend first. She is such a kind friend, when I checked out the paint at the stop sign I found she had also bought a bag of mini milky ways.. THANK YOU Coreena. You are a sweet and kind friend.
It was then on to a baby cuddle/mom outing with Amanda and the kids. It is a great program facilitated by my neighbor Rhonda. Moms get a planned  event while babies are cuddled by volunteers (like me) while another group of ladies prepares a yummy dinner. And it is all free funded by our AB government. After the 2 hours we were off, AJ and the kids home and me to get gas (which is going up so I got it for 102.9). The temp in town said -13 but when pulling into the yard read -6, the house said -3 so still milder than it was.

My headache had not even let up, by now I felt nauseous. Back at the ranch Britt and Grady had made lunch and soon headed back to school. The antique red table customer arrived for pickup and I then got a chance to rest after taking a couple migraine pills. By the time Britt stopped back home after school it had let up a bit, thankfully. She grabbed my credit card and headed back to town to meet Shaina who was finishing up work. the two headed to the city for supper and shopping then spent time with Kaylin before Britt came home.
 was a bit slow getting camera to work (missed 2:22) but there sure was lots of 2's showing up
I also posted tickets for sale, thanks to all who are buying!!

I spent the evening after eating some salmon and finally fresh spinach greens and sugar snap peas, catching up on PVR shows and enjoyed a hot bath. Britt arrived safely home after a fun night with her sisters and learning the city streets at midnight just as I closed my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment