Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday night lights

Friday, Gerry returned to work in the shop with the last of the lights. Today was another nice day at 10+
First thing was distress the blue frame however due to a leaching knot I decided to prime the knot and repaint the center leaving the edges distressed

Once dry I added the hanging wires across (for kids art work and her card sales display) and saw tooth hanger on back, ready to go
The rest of my day was spent working on Coreena's trip as well as another custom paint job for a customer who wanted her replica washboard made shabby chic.


 testing color choices on her step stool
did not get the after first coat of white paint but here is before
The fellows finished up at 4 and celebration beverages & snacks were had so I joined in. Gerry headed home just after 6 and just before Amanda picked me up to go to Sharon's Addpazzazz jewelry party for an our or so. Once back home we watched a SOA episode before Britt got home from work after school around 10!

can't show all my purchases...but here are a few for me ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment