Monday, November 24, 2014

dresser and jewelry frame finished

Monday November 24th all ready, a month till Xmas eve!! I was up by 7:30, feeding puppies and polying a drawer again all before 8. Britt headed off to school and it was not long before my jewel frame customer arrived with the material to finish it up. I spent the next two hours measuring and cutting and ironing and getting a blister from stubborn cup hooks not wanting to screw in but in the end the frame was so pretty. It will last for many years, she can add more hooks, paint another color over the red or even change the material, so many options.

I barely finished, snapped a few pictures, loaded it and a bag for Shaina  before racing to town to meet Sheldon who Shaina brought to town for her 11 am work start. We enjoyed an infared sauna for the next half hour! As I dropped the bag to Shaina she says only one shoe. Britt and Grady happened to be at home for spare and retraced the steps there, no luck, I scoured the truck, no shoe. We got a tea, dropped the frame off then washed the truck before heading home. At home I continued the shoe search letting Shaina know, it was NOT there and to look again in the bag, yep sure enough it was in the darn bag all along!!
 my prancing pony .. or should I say pesty pony ;-)
A quick shower to remove all sweated out contaminants and a bite for lunch before I headed out to put another pol coat on the dresser drawer. Accounting, putting away shopping & tools before I took the dogs for a walk. Sheldon went over to Matt's to get some old barn wood he had for me after his nap. He also checked out Xmas lights but found bulbs burnt out and gave up on that task so rolled out a bale.
A yummy spaghetti and meatball supper caused for a full tummy, off to stretch out and watch some shows. We again tried True Detective but this time I was falling asleep. Thinks this one is a no. So we tried SOA season 6 and easily watched 2 episodes. Britt was home from work after school around 9:30, ate supper and headed to her room.
missed posting this sweet picture of Lola's first day here, Wednesday will be a whole week. Today is also niece Stephanie's 20th birthday, Happy cake day Steph!! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment