Saturday, March 16, 2013

689 - Lobster fest!

Day 689 was foggy and cool yet again. I was up at 9 but the rest slept in, Britt till noon.

I spent the day working on moving and organizing my new paint storage cupboard. Sheldon helped to cut me a new shelf too. (from left over piece from the build, glad I kept some)
 I love being organized and having cabinets.
and then working on painting the first coat on the hutch

Sheldon ran Britt to work for 3 grabbing me some primer and shelf clips, filling with fuel and grabbing a few groceries. I sorted photos for 2 hours while he was gone, my goodness do I have a ton to sort and put in albums.. like over 2000!

I mentioned to grab something for supper, when he asked I said lobster.. here is what he came home with.
yes he is alive and kicking.. water in the sink later too
while he prepared the lobster and steak as well as 2 fresh salads I primed the plastic parts just to be sure of adhesion.
At 7 I stopped to enjoyed the fantastic feast he made!!! including a fire and cold beer!
so delicious, I taught him well
 HUGE claws

Then I was back out applying the first coat while he ran to get Britt from work at 7:30 then he cleaned up the whole supper, THANKS Hun. Now I know how it feels for him most days after doing a job to enjoy a scrumptious meal.
below is the center one with one coat and the right panel just primer.
Britt headed out to a party and Sheldon watched hockey. I came in enjoyed a forgotten cask rum and updated the blog before a shower and to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment