Wednesday, December 27, 2023

How is it Wednesday?

What? How is it Wednesday? These last 3 weeks have been a blur. Dave was planning to drop Coop off at 7 and head north but seems his phone was off allowing him to sleep in. He arrived around 9:30. S made them both a toad in the hole and piece of French toast with their coffee. I worked on photo scanning and editing.


Here are some more memory photos I put on Facebook to share

 

S vacuumed and did some dusting downstairs in living areas. I continued my photo capturing, editing, uploading but ran into issues of course. I put the turkey bones on for soup. Items were boxed up to return with labels printed. B arrived for turkey soup supper, fed Bird of course then she and Coop were off. After I stopped doing pictures for the day, S and I went for a hot tub soak.

No comments:

Post a Comment