Thursday, December 14, 2023

Back home

Har wanted out at 6. It has been awhile for my early morning dog care. I did fall back asleep. Even after Cooper jumped into bed before 7, we slept till 9. Our normal routine was back in place with me feeding dogs and S making coffee. I got busy catching up emails and writing a new tutorial of the gold mirror. My paper whites are blooming! But the smell of them is very strong and all are not a fan of it.


S made himself scrambled eggs a toast then caught up on his stuff and opened a replacement knife package to find they replaced the entire set. Now that is customer service. Thanks Farberware. He loaded up trash, an Amazon return and his hockey equipment and was off to town after 11. It started to lightly snow which continued on and off all day. I spent the next hour with credit card. It would not work with chip on our trip. I found out the agent we got ahold of when we were down there actually locked our pin. All the houseplants were watered.

Shaina arrived after 1. She was waiting for Sharon while she worked. Sharon arrived after 2. She visited with us as well as Sheldon once he was back. Shaina headed back to the city then. After Sharon left we ate our chicken wraps S brought home. I was famished after not eating since breakfast yesterday other them some blueberries at Johnson’s and chips/licorice on plane. Bad health choices I know. Mom text Dad had not eaten for last 3 days and not doing well. We were planning to go for a visit this w/e but may go sooner.

We had a hot tub in the soft falling snow. The fog came rolling in as we were getting out. S had a nap after his shower. I fed the dogs and watered garage plants.  Sheldon cooked a delicious steak supper with a potato pack and salad. It was ready when Britt got home from work. She fed her horse then she and Cooper set off. I read my book while tickling S's back to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment