Friday, December 22, 2023

Blog and tutorial work

Friday - Dec 22, my last few weeks have been a blur yet seems like forever. Cooper jumped in and took up his 1/4 of the bed. After feeding them and coffee it was time to get working on a tutorial. I have to submit 3 a month for my contract and only have 1 for December so far. I wrote one for the custom ordered growth ruler and did all the shares and sends. S washed up pots as well as garage dishes. He was back to Flow - a brain game I got him hooked on.

I started working on the blog. Trips take so much longer to do as usually there are more than just my photos to share. All are uploaded, edited, compressed and watermarked. I am still using my desktop as it is faster seeing I know it so well. S made us a tuna sandwich for lunch. He cut his hair, had me trim his neck then he loaded up equipment to head to hockey again. Day 2 with another ice time tomorrow and next few days actually. He took the beautiful bouquet he bought me as the hydrangea flower was limp today back to the flower shop.

 

Kaylin and cute crew FaceTimed us and shared a treat she was making to bring for Christmas, yummy!

A fellow dropped off some nesting tables in exchange for the antique chair. Finally I finished the first blog post of our Palm Springs trip. I pulled out more photo albums and started to scan years 91- 02, only 44 more albums to look thru. And that is only to 2013 when I stopped printing photos and making albums. This is a daunting thought to try and catch up to 2023 and don’t know if it will ever happen.

Sheldon was home with the repaired bouquet and Chinese food. I was coming in from a hot tub soak when B arrived. She is now off for 4 days. She ate then fed her horse and off. S hit the couch to watch sports and I worked on blog at the island.


1995


1996 July

No comments:

Post a Comment