Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Renn day

I was up early making coffee, feeding H, finding a baby bouncy seat and doing some marketing quick. I also had a confirmed sale for the grey nightstand. This is exciting. The gal put a deposit on it and will get next week. I was in the car and on the road before 9 am with my go cup. 

I arrived excited to see little miss Renn. It has been 2 weeks and she has grown a bit. She is still a wee little peanut but oh so smily. XOXO Kaylin had chiro for her poor foot at 11. I started a series called Outlast. Living off the land in Alaska is not for me. We enjoyed a late lunch from Wendy's. THANKS. 


we even coordinate including nail polish



K was then off to supervise a new employee. I finished Outlast and started another called Win the Wilderness. Nathan was busy with work and dropping/picking K up. He made nachos for supper. Once He and K were back we enjoyed them. Very tasty Nate!! I finished the wilderness series while I ate. Don't think living off grid in Alaska is for me either.



<3 this sweet face



Sheldon is off to the rodeo grounds today taking the ranger too. He spent the entire day in there getting home after 8:30 to feed Harley and make himself supper. I arrived home at 10 as he was just finishing up. Turns out there is a piece missing in the bouncy seat box. I thought it would be in the baby box back here but no luck. HMMMM. Cozy in bed we started a new series called Little Bird.


No comments:

Post a Comment