Sunday, November 1, 2020

Time fell back an hour

I awoke at the usual 2:42 to look at clock then later the roof clock to see it was 1 something. I then was awake thinking am I dreaming I woke before? Then I remember the time change! Cooper was whining outside the door awhile later so I let him out and once I brought him back in I let him sleep on the bed. This was a bad idea as about an hour later I heard him smacking then puking so shooed him off the bed and back outside. Once back in he was sequestered to the couch again. I got up with them both after 7 new time. It is going to be a long day!

H was fed breakfast, eye ointment, started a new probiotic along with her omega 3 pills, Cooper refused to eat. They were in and out all morning playing and sleeping. All my bedding needed to be washed, thanks Cooper. I had to wait for the prince to retreat to the kitchen for more coffee, we split the last muffin. 


I added more clear coat to the tile, snapped a few pics then packaged them up to send to USA along with the mailing label. Next chore was vacuuming. Around 10:30 new time S dressed and went to let the cats out and do some shop tasks. I will see later what the task is. He was back in in a bit.




Cooper waiting for his Mom, see not a skiff of snow

Britt arrived just after 11:30 to Cooper's excitement. I pulled on light coveralls as it is 14 out and we walked out to winter pasture to catch 3 horses. We trimmed Bird and Pepper and Switch's foot had poultice removed, soaked, left to dry and we decided to not repoultice booking a vet appointment for tomorrow afternoon.

S came out to work on his project which turns out to be all his antlers screwed on a board and hung with the rest of his treasures. B was off for home after attempting to help hang this board. I went out and cleaned kitty litter and topped up water and food and found all the balls the dogs left out in the paddocks. The wind blew all day but it did hit 19 above, on November 1.

Back inside I continued my vacuuming of carpets which led to a complete move around of the great room. I love a new layout and everything vacuumed and dusted. Sheldon took a drive on the quad to shoot his guns ready for hunting when back home.

At 4:30 he was back so we loaded an antique round table, one of the puppy pens and Harley and set off for town. I dropped the parcel at the post office with 6 mins til closing. Then we were off to Britt's. She and I took apart her big dining table and hauled downstairs while S hung her Christmas lights. I hauled in the antique table and she scrubbed up and we rearranged things and got it set up. The round gives her more space for sure. Then she and I hauled box springs from spare room to the basement and got her washer moved back into place. 1 year later and we are still changing up the condo.

Harley was loaded up and we set off for home but decided to get Vietnamese, a tea and some booze as we headed south. Back at the ranch we ate while I waited for H to get out of back seat of truck which eventually happened. J was put away for the night then we both were busy online.

target practice

No comments:

Post a Comment