Wednesday, May 10, 2017

sofa table staged

I was up in the night and found the temperature 24 inside, I opened the windows and my room dropped 10 degrees by morning! Up early on this somewhat dreary overcast day. Time to haul in the sofa table and stage for some photos. But first I had to create my wall hangings I had envisioned. I love crocheted doilies. I cannot imagine the time and talent it takes to make them. I picked up 3 beauties at the thrift store along with some wooden hoops and set to turning them into pretty wall art.



Once done it was time to rearrange my living room to stage. Here are some of the photos I took.






Now that I had the finished photos I needed to write up the blog post as well as one for my Hometalk page and send the post to Country Chic for promotion.

By noon the sun started to come out and was soon in full force hitting 23. I was out watering beds, planting new pots and pulling out even more decor pieces. Did I mention hand digging dandelions for my pony? ;) I even picked a huge bucket from the island and walked down to the hay pitching area to share with all.


Back inside, I worked on accounting then whipped up a batch of pizzelles as a treat for Kaylin who was planning to come spend the night. But in actuality I could eat them every day ;)

Britt called ahead as she was leaving work to request supper be ready on her arrival, yes princess! This did allow us to get out and ride a bit earlier. Tonight I took Hawk while B rode Bird and ponied KD trying to fit her up a bit for Shaina's arrival home this w/e. Wait she is only home for a day then off to Florida.. keep going B ;) Another beauty night to ride. While Britt roached Bird's mane after trimming Hawk's bridle path I trimmed KD's feet.





Showered up, I found Kaylin messaged her early start work day and just finished spin class had her tuckered. She will pop out tomorrow perhaps. Hello Call the Midwife!

No comments:

Post a Comment