Friday, September 19, 2014

Projects galore and photo shoot (pic heavy)

Friday, today, the sun returned, yay!! I was up early even though B had no school. She got up late but went to work for 1. Shaina wanted a sleep in day off so slowly got moving around noon. She did then make crepes for late lunch for her and I, thanks Dude!
I tried this new "creamer" but sadly it is only an imitation!

Busy project day for me, the antique table was painted 2 coats of fireworks red with clear then dark wax, the same treatment was applied to an antique chair after quite a bit of time scrubbing and sanding off gunk.
Shaina off to town to get cash for her trip next week and go to the gym but before she left she helped me carry the dresser in to stage and post and may buy herself in her new abode.

I also scrubbed up the 3 shelves and 2 stools for customer work as well as a bench and the window huge frame for more paint projects on the list to do.

Time to put the finishing touches on the last of the pumpkins and painted a rustic barn board for a coat rack too.
Back from town Shaina caught horses while I cooked Pizza. We scarfed down a piece and were off on our sunset photo shoot at the old house. Diego did come part way with us, skipping along like the younger boy we know, this 3rd round of antibiotics must be working, FINALLY! Frustratingly so, the horses were not wanting to cooperate on this photo shoot but we did get a few cool shots.
 I rode the tall skinny horse


 to Shaina's new fixer-upper! needs a little paint
 her horse is not as tall as mine but the grass here is gigantic
 that is our house way int he distance
 my budding photographer and her hungry pony
 Baby would love to go in and explore but waits for Shaina.. OK she did run away for a wee bit too!
 Siding could use some repair too I guess
 I love this, looks like a heart around Shaina, her naughty girls
 but then big foot Baby steps on her foot.. good thing no audio!!
 cute pair of girls
but Baby's face cracks me up, she MUST CATCH KD FAST while Dora and Backpack ride along!
Once back, as the sun was setting I was sad to realize it was not quite 8 :-(. Time to recover the chair seat, buff the pieces and put all back together ;-)
Britt was home late after a fun day of work, go B!

No comments:

Post a Comment