Tuesday, September 23, 2014

gorgeous weather

Monday the day was fantastic hitting 28 and full of sun. Britt off to school and Shaina later to work for her last day before 2 weeks or more off. I was up and at my projects early again.
 I finished up the canister set & got pics


 and added new color cameo (soft pink) to the shabby chic mirror then staged
I opened my new color shoreline and painted up this cute little step stool and in the evening hand painted the letters
The shelf gal stopped to pick up her shelves just before I ran to town to meet Grama and Papa at the Roadhouse for lunch where Shaina was our super efficient server! It was delicious and great company, thanks! I had a quick visit at my old work with the gals before racing home.
Shaina was home for her between job breaks enjoying the sun on the deck. I watered plants and puttered in the garden for a bit and fed horses some apples while enjoying the amazing day! It was then time to get busy. I sanded an old curbside chair, scrubbed it up and hauled it and the 3 stools to the shop where spray painting commenced.

 
Britt worked after school and again every day this week after school , money bags B! I scrubbed up a tray and took it to the paint line as well.

sunset <3

Tuesday,, awake at 6:30 am.. WTH!! Even saw the sunrise. The morning was dreary and eventually spat rain down.
I painted white on the step stool, top coated the red wood dish and both rulers then added brown glaze to one of them
great hand carved details
spray painted all 3 stools, chair and tray a good coat of grey.
Salt & pepper sets paint time, one set red, one shoreline and one custom ordered surfboard
Lady stopped to purchase the upholstered chairs I know are long ways down the to do list then the stool gal stopped. Soon after the sun poked out and the day was much brighter. I put the lazy susan back together and snapped a few pics.
Shaina ran to town to work out and took Coco to the vet. Seems her issue is not clearing up so it was pro expelling, creams and antibiotics for her too. Back home we caught horses and went out for a wee practice and ride finishing up as Sheldon pulled into the yard. He had stopped at costco to grab a few things including steak for supper. YUM!

We finished the last supper for Shaina night off with a family movie Bad Neighbors in our bed minus Britt who got home from work late and had just watched again earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment