Tuesday, March 25, 2014

1065 - stools finished

Day 1065 I had to wake up Britt at 7:45 since still sleeping! It was a brisk awakening for me after I noticed unusual horse behavior. Sure enough Hawk was out of the pen, crossing the hard packed snow over the SE corner of the pasture. He had been out for some time as the tracks went along the fence line. eventually I came back for Sheldon to drive the vehicle and this time he was caught right away, I leapt on and rode to the north gate and released him back in the pasture.
Britt was off to school in the truck as she works after school but it was not long before Pepper decided to try the escape route as well. Shaina was off to town around the same time for chiropractor and grocery run. Sheldon headed out in the skid steer to remove the snow inside the pasture preventing any more escapes. A customer stopped to pick up the chippy white chair.
I waxed the legs of the stools and varathaned the tops before we had lunch. Shaina was back to join us before she got ready for her work shift at 4. Once finished the stools I staged a few pictures and posted and it was not long before they were sold, Thanks Auntie Barb.

Sheldon and I enjoyed a barbecued steak and lobster supper.. so yummy!! Britt was home by 9 and Shaina by 11. Britt continued cleaning her boots for the trip south.

No comments:

Post a Comment