Thursday, June 8, 2023

Bye Bye Baby, Shaina's new digs, and back to the ranch

Another special morning waking up to the snuffles of baby Renn. K did very well thru the night getting a wee bit more sleep. She did a great job of keeping her fed, changed and snuggled back to sleep. I got my snuggles after bringing K her fav yogurt bowl. 



I did a little photo shoot with my big camera.









then it was snuggle and smile time




wait for the end of this video



and the end of this one too



Beans watching his baby. Amanda made the little bird for her xoxo

She hopped in the shower to wash her hair and get all pretty. She looked amazing. I am so proud of this girl. She is a natural mom; relaxed and so loving. I waved my hair too so we could get a 3 gen pic before I headed out.

Thanks Nathan for snapping these

their smiles xoxo

I was sad to leave at 12:30 but this little family needs a bit of time together. I set out to find Shaina's new abode. Her place is about 15 minutes from K's. It is a west facing modern concrete glass walled space. She showed me the lounge, gym and pool too. I think she will enjoy her year living downtown Calgary. Lexi is spending the week with her too. Such a good auntie.

I arrived back to the ranch at 3. My car showed 31.5 degrees. The poor hay field and yard grass is burning up. S was watering when I arrived. He helped me haul in Shaina's dresser. He ran to town for groceries while I caught up on a bit of marketing and emails. He was back from town for a cold beer then went back to town to buy fishing gear.


Kaylin sent me home with the loveliest beauty care goodies , thank you!! xoxo


I redid my nails. I am not sure about this color. Kaylin is a fan so I will do hers next week in it.


I never tire of this evening skyline



No comments:

Post a Comment