Tuesday, April 15, 2014

1079 - been awhile,it is now April 15th!

So from Day 1079 till today I have gave up on blogging, it seems only 3 followers have noticed it no longer happening and have commented HOWEVER they are my husband and his parents! LOL

so I just loaded the pictures for the last 2 posts which I had written just not uploaded photos yet and it took a chunk of time of course. I think I will just do highlights throughout the month and see if anyone is following them, if not perhaps the time has come to close the blog. Please COMMENT on this post if you want to see any future posts. :-)

awoke to this on the morning of April 9th.. boo
 Lexi and her parents joined us and Grama and Papa for an early Easter supper



 my afternoon company
Sheldon puts together yet another tool that has been in a box for a bit when I required a board for the bar project
 but it seems his old adage measure twice and cut once required more measuring and more cutting!
 the chairs finished in the fun colors

 and a vintage frame for a young bride for her seating chart
 this is really big at 52*28
so this is a bit of what has been happening as the weather continues to melt the snow. Britt has been practicing for the Mane Event while Shaina has enjoyed a w/e in Banff boarding and socializing. Sheldon returned to camp early this am for the week.

Dont forget to comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment