Tuesday, November 17, 2015

prince returns

The morning started with chinook winds again but died down after lunch but it was again overcast which makes me excited for sun. I put a 4th coat of hand rubbed poly on table tops and tidied up my work space for my vacation to Cayo Santa Maria. I have never booked a trip to leave in 36 hours, this should be a test to my organization.

I was packing off and on thru the morning.. what will I forget? It seems my jaw is not cooperating and may have an infection so off to town I ran for antibiotics, more sunscreen, grab a few groceries, horse feed, mail etc then back to the ranch. I also tried the A&W mozza mushroom burger for late lunch as I ran errands and YUMMY!!
The sun finally peeked out on my way home and a lovely plus 8 however not long and the chinook winds started blowing again. It seems there is snow in the city by 6 pm but still +7 here. Sheldon has landed but has to grab his suitcase he loaned out and get home and pack it! He made it safely home by 7:30 to enjoy my wild salmon and rice supper then got busy packing.

Rain started just before he got home and by 8:30 the temperature dropped to 2 and sleety snow started. Good time to get out of dodge but may have to leave earlier for airport too.

No comments:

Post a Comment