Tuesday, November 3, 2015

prince comes home

I was up early, the day was overcast all day with a high of 2! I was off to town after 10 with my first stop at the lab to do repeat blood work but as I turned the corner and saw line down the hall I changed up the order of my plans. I took did errands then my massage before heading home.
all throw back pics today ;)
I was home by 2 with Sheldon  home not long after after running a few errands in the city and coming off nights. It was not long and he was asleep on the couch while I did vacation research. Plans changed in my search after calculating the us $$. Maui or Hawaii turned to somewhere in Canada :)
Being back off nights, Sheldon ate supper and was in bed by 8 and for good for the night. I worked on the blog and marketing and then read my book before retiring for the night too at 11. A great sleep for both ensued, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment