Wednesday, November 28, 2012

583 - accounting day

Day 583 found us still in the cold snap.. and not even cold compared to what it will get but chilly to me. School and work, Shaina working Target at 9 am too. Hard to believe one year ago today we slept in the house for our first official night!

After I was finished at work at 1 I washed my car then went to stock up on groceries. Back at the ranch I unloaded the dreaded grocery run then remembered I needed to pay a few bills and that found me doing accounting all afternoon. Britt worked after school. Shaina was to be done at 4 but Lynda did not know she was the next one so did not get there until just before 6.

For supper Sheldon barbequed the marinating venison I made up and chopped a sweet potato up while Shaina made a salad while I kept accounting. Friends came to pick Shaina up once she was done and off to town they went. I also realized Friday was GST day so spent the next 2 1/2 hours doing my business books!! Not sure why time goes so fast or why I don't do some each month.

After supper Sheldon ran to town to meet the new tenants and do walk thru with vacating tenants. He also did a few errands and then picked Britt up from work at 9. Pretty sure it was Britt's idea but they brought me home a piping hot tea. Yum!

Shaina stopped back home around 10 then went back into meet Kaylin to go with her for another sleepover and shopping date.
a super cute photo Britt took on her phone of Lexi last week when she was here

No comments:

Post a Comment