Tuesday, November 27, 2012

582 - cooking school

Day 582 I awoke after the comfiest cozy sleep ever in the new sheets, Love them! I did a tea run for work after dropping Britt off at school. Shaina babysat Asher and worked Target today.  after work.

I was very lucky to have scheduled a hot stone massage with Cassandra at 12:30 and enjoyed it immensely. I did a few errands including a lengthy chat at the bank trying to figure out money for Shaina's travels before running home to get ready since tonight Amanda, Kaylin,Aaron and I are attending a salad master cooking class. I also picked up some more Christmas gifts, I am not sure I have ever been this organized gift wise this early.

Britt was home off the bus and did dog patrol with little success do to squished and frozen but did get some and threw in the trash so Sheldon could add it to the pile he took to the dump once home form work since the garage was very stinky with the meat remnants. He also took the remaining carcass out and set it as a coyote bait station.

I drove back to town at 4:45 to Amanda's picking her up for our date. We stopped and picked up Kaylin and Aaron at North hill mall. We were not sure we would get food so AJ and I ate a bit at home but the other two did not so we stopped at Tims for them to grab a bite to eat and me a delicious chai tea.

Kaylin won an apron shown here with the model of 1 pound of fat - what is found off 8 chicken thighs

After a bit of a detour we found the place and took part in the cooking class. They made lots of food including chicken and stuffing, ham, cheesy potatoes, carrot yam combo, fresh beet salad, carrot salad , endive salad and a pumpkin loaf for dessert. It was over around 9 so we made our way back dropping Kaylin off and then AJ then home..Shaina visited with Brandon after work and was home about 10:30 soon after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment